Current Affairs August 2018
1 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)Which company became the first most valued company in India?
Reliance Industry limited (RIL).
2)The first Nepal-India Think Tank Summit will begin in which city?
Which country topped the E-Government Development Survey 2018?
4)What the position of India in E-Government Development Survey 2018?
5) Which free software launched by Govt for editing text on scanned images?
6)Which Football club became world’s first UN-certified carbon-neutral football club?
Forest Green Rovers.
7)Which state has launched “Mobile Tihar” scheme?
8)In which city Brics festival held recently?
Durban (South Africa).
9)What is the name of India’s first unmanned tank developed by DRDO?
10)Who is Indian batswoman equals the record for fastest women’s T20 half-century.?
2 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)Who has re-appointed as a director on HDFC board?
2)Which Indian state Governor will receive an Outstanding Parliamentarian award?
3)What is the name of the new blood group has been discovered by Indian doctors recently?
4)Which Indian state launched the “Startup India Yatra” recently?
5)Who has selected for Rajiv Gandhi 24th Sadbhavana Award 2018?
6)Which state government has launched Apni Gaddi Apna Rojgar scheme for jobless youth?
7)Google doodle celebrates the 85th Birth anniversary of which Indian actress?
8)How many Indian firms in the Fortune 500 list of the world’s largest companies?
Indian Oil Corp (IOC), Rank-137.
Reliance Industries(RIL), Rank-148.
Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC), Rank-197.
State Bank of India (SBI), Rank-216.
Tata Motors, Rank-232.
Bharat Petroleum, Rank-314.
Rajesh Exports, Rank-405.
9) Who is the new secretary of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)?
10) Which state became the first Indian state to implement the national policy on biofuels unveiled by a center in May 2018?
3rd AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)Who has won sixth Hungarian title at the F1 Grand Prix recently?
2)Which state government will set up ‘iHub’ for research and scientific learning?
3)Which cricket team became the first team to play 1000 Test Match?
4)The world’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge has opened in which country?
5)Who is Indian origin Mathematician wins field medal 2018?
6)Which country launched a high-resolution Earth observation satellite to monitor BRI?
7)Which country’s Union cabinet approved a law that provides for a death penalty for those involved in piracy at sea?
8)What is the name of mobility hackathon Launched by Niti Aayog?
9)What is the tagline for Geographical Indications launched by Suresh Prabhu?
Invaluable Treasures of Incredible India
10)Ministry of Textile and Minister of Power has recently launched which scheme in power loom sector?
4 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)Which company became the world’s first trillion-dollar public company?
2)What is the number of amendment bill passed by Lok Sabha recently seeks to provide constitutional status to the NCBC?
3)Who has approved new promotion policy for Railway Sportspersons?
Railway Minister Piyush Goyal.
4)Which court of India issued directions to revamp judicial infrastructure?
5)Which state Govt includes third gender in its ambitious free mobile scheme recently?
6)Which state Govt is going to implement 7th Pay Commission in colleges?
7)Which authority signed a pact with SBI for largest unsecured loan at lowest interest recently?
8)Which country recently successfully test fired its own Advanced Air Defense (AAD) supersonic interceptor missile?
9) Who has won presidential election 2018 of Zimbabwe?
10)Which country’s Parliament signed into law a controversial asylum and immigration bill?
11)Which state govt launched “Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam” scheme?
12)Which state government launched a cleanliness campaign ‘Swachhameva Jayate?
5 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1) How many women Judges appointed to supreme court recently first time?
At present Justices, R. Banumathi and Indu Malhotra are the two women judges and Justice Indira Banerjee will join them next week.
2)Who is a writer of the book “THE UNENDING GAME”?
3)Which state’s High Court recently banned the commercial use of Elephants in tiger reserve?
4)Who became the first woman Chief Justice in Jammu and Kashmir high court?
5)RBI asked which all payment banks to stop enrolling new customers?
Paytm and Fino Bank.
6)Which state Govt launched the new “Horn not ok”, “Shor nahi” campaign?
7)In which state, India’s first National Sports University will set up?
8)Who has been re-elected prime minister of Papua New Guinea by a newly elected parliament.?
9) Which country has become the world’s second largest stock market as of 4 August 2018?
10)Who has recently become the fourth youngest cricket debutant in One-day Internationals?
Nepal’s Rohit Kumar.
11)Who appointed as the President of the Asia-Pacific Institute of Broadcasting Development recently?
Director General of All India Radio, Fayyaz Sheheryar.
6th AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)Who will fly the first commercial spacecraft of NASA?
Indian-origin U.S. astronaut Sunita Williams.
2)Who became the No.1 batsman in Test Cricket recently?
3)Who has won the silver medal in world badminton championship recently?
4)Who became the first Indian to win Australian Tour in Fiji International Golf?
5)Who became the first Indian to a member at ICANN’s ccNSO Council?
6)Who will be the new Vice-Chairman of NITI Aayog?
Dr. Rajiv Kumar.
7)Which missions has launch postponed again by ISRO?
8)Who has won the BWF Badminton World Championship 2018 Finals?
9)Who is the author of the book “Devil’s Advocate: The Untold Story”?
10)Who has Launched the Digital Literacy Library?
11)What is the new name of Mughalsarai railway station of UP?
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya station.
7 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1) Who will be the new Chief Executive Officer of PepsiCo?
2)Which team won the Women’s Hockey world cup 2018?
3)ISRO is going to launch heaviest satellite weighing over 5.7 tonnes (5,700 kg) from the European spaceport in Guiana on November. What is the name of that satellite?
4)MHRD has approved 122 new research project proposals worth Rs 112 crore for funding under its which project?
5)Supreme Court adjourned the hearing on which Article up to 27th August?
Article 35A in J&K.
6)Which state launched ‘Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojna’?
7)Who launched Defence India Startup Challenge in Bengaluru?
Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
8)In which state Minjar Fair has concluded recently?
9)Who became the youngest woman to scale Kanchenjunga?
Pithoragarh’s Sheetal Raj.
10) Which country successfully tested first hypersonic aircraft that can carry nuclear warheads?
8 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)In Which Country World’s first thermal battery plant to be unveiled?
India, State-Andhra Pradesh.
2)Which three northeastern States of India emerged as new HIV hotspots?
Meghalaya, Mizoram, and Tripura.
3)Which state constituted two committees to monitor the entry of “illegal immigrants”?
4)M Karunanidhi, who died recently was the patriarch of which political party?
Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam(DMK).
5)Who is the first female CEO of PepsiCo that will step down after 12 years?
6)With which country will the Indian Army kick off military exercise in this August?
7)Amazon India has signed a MoU with which state handloom?
8)How many districts identified by NITI Aayog as Aspirational Districts for RUSA Scheme?
9)The election for a post of Deputy Chairman of Rajya Sabha held on which date?
9th August 2018.
10)Which is the latest version of Android launched by the google?
Android 9 Pie.
9 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)Who has appointed as Director and General Manager In UIIC?
2)Which state observed the ‘Festival of Democracy’ recently?
3)Which state’s high court recently decriminalized begging in the state?
Delhi High Court.
4)Who has been appointed as the Chief Justice of Delhi High Court recently?
Justice Rajendra Menon?
5)What is the ranking of Indian Hockey team according to recent FIH rankings?
6)Who has appointed as directors on the RBI board recently?
S Gurumurthy, Satish Marathe.
7)In which state of India Government lifted Restricted Area Permit for foreigners visiting 29 islands?
Andaman and Nicobar.
8)Who is a German’s player announced his retirement from International Football recently?
9)TRAI integrated its mobile App DND 2.0 & MyCall with which Platform?
10)Which state Government flagged off the app-based taxi service recently?
10 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)Who has appointed as Deputy Chairman of Rajya Sabha?
Harivansh Narayan Singh.
2)Who has taken the charge as new President of Colombia?
3)Who is Indian origin American student that won the International Geography B World championship?
4)Union Minister of Commerce and Industry launched which mobile app that provides information of international trade?
5)Who has appointed as UN Human Rights Chief?
Chile’s Michelle Bachelet.
6)When is the International Day of the World’s Indigenous People observed?
7)Which Biosphere Reserve has become the 11th Biosphere Reserve from India that has been included in the UNESCO designated World Network of Biosphere Reserves (WNBR)?
The Khangchendzonga Biosphere Reserve (in Sikkim).
8)Which Indian Bank launched MOPAD unified payment acceptance device?
9)Astronomers Confirmed how many planets in Solar Systems Beyond Our Own?
10)When is national handloom day observed?
11 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)How many crucial amendments to the triple talaq Bill approved by the Cabinet?
2)Who will be India’s flag bearer in the opening ceremony of the Asian Games 2018?
3)Who inaugurates ‘One District One Product’ Summit in Uttar Pradesh?
President Ram Nath Kovind.
4)Who appointed as the new chairperson of the National Commission for Women?
5)What is the name of the new digital platform launched by HSBC to simplify capital raising
6)Who is present TRAI chief that got 2-years extension?
7)Indian Union Cabinet recently approved the signing of an MOU on health cooperation, with which country?
8)Which Country is a top source of inward remittances in 2016-17 according to RBI’s Survey?
9)PayPal India recently joined hands with which Bank for better payment experience of customers?
10)When is the World Biofuel day observed?
12th AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)Who has released 3 Books At IGNCA, New Delhi recently?
Dr. Mahesh Sharma.
The Authors of the books are as follows: ‘Jewellery’ was written by Dr. Gulab Kothari.
‘Ghats of Banaras’ was written by Dr. Sachidanand Joshi and
‘Untold Story of Broadcasting’ was written by Dr. Gautam Chatterjee.
2)Recently in which city Defense Industrial Corridor has launched by defense minister?
3)Where will SCO Peace Mission Exercise be conducted?
4)Which bank introduced iris authentication over micro ATMs for Aadhaar-based transactions?
5)Who became Barcelona’s captain for 2018/19 season?
6)Who has launched the digital platform the “Pro-Active and Responsive facilitation by interactive
and Virtuous Environment Single Window Hub”?
PM Narendra Modi.
7)Who left Virat Kohli behind in the race for runs in 2018?
Jonny Bairstow of England.
8)Which Govt. department ordered for non-compulsory to carry a physical copy of Driving license?
Road Transport and Highways Ministry.
9)Which Indian state is set to pay 2 Lakh rupees for Trans people’s gender reassignment surgeries?
10)Who appointed as Member of National Commission for Protection of Child Rights?
Dr. R. G Anand.
13 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)Which country will host the 2018 ISSF Combined Shooting World Cup?
2) Which city topped in the list of world’s most innovative cities?
3) Israel opened a Visa Application Centre in which city of India?
4)Who became third woman Chief Justice in the history of Madras High Court?
Justice Vijaya Tahilramani.
5) ISRO celebrated the 99th Birthday Anniversary of which scientist on 12th August?
Vikram Sarabhai. (1st Chairman of ISRO).
6) Who has won the Vietnam Open Badminton 2018?
Shesar Hiren Rhustavito.
7) A special meeting of Senior Officials of BIMSTEC held in which city?
8) Who is that Indian origin Noble Prize-Winning writer died recently?
Vidiadhar Surajprasad Naipaul.
9) According to the BBC survey, who has been chosen as the most influential woman of all time?
10) India placed at which rank out of 180 countries on the Environmental Performance Index 2018?
14 AUGUST CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)When will India launch 2nd Lunar Mission, Chandrayaan-2?
3rd January 2019.
2) Who won the rogers cup 2018 recently?
3) Who has appointed as new chairperson of the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity?
4) The Digital North East Vision 2022 released in which city?
5)Who is the Indian that won the Hindu Playwright Award 2018?
6) Who was Former Lok Sabha Speaker that recently died?
7)Who had become new Chief Justice of Patna High Court?
Justice Mukesh R Shah.
8) Nepal-India Literature Festival 2018 Begins in which city?
9) According to a BBC survey, “Women Who Changed the World”: which position was acquired by Mother Teresa?
10) Who has been appointed as a Chief Executive officer of Pradhan Mantri Bima Yojana?
Ashish Kumar Bhutani.
15 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1) Which rescue operation has been launched by Indian Army in the flood-hit areas of Kerala?
2) Which city of India ranked No. 1 city in the country in ‘ease of living’ rankings?
3)In which city of India, first genetic bank for wildlife conservation has been inaugurated?
4)Which state’s Governor recently died?
Chhattisgarh Governor Balramji Dass Tandon.
5) Govt dismissed whom as Allahabad Bank MD & CEO?
6) When was World Elephant Day (WED) observed recently?
7)Who had become the first in India’s richest woman list?
8) Which bank recognized as India’s most patriotic brand?
State Bank of India.
9) Which court of India accepted Centre’s suggestion to have coloured stickers on vehicles to indicate nature of fuel?
10) Which state’s high court had appointed itself the legal guardian of cows in the state?
Uttarakhand high court.
16 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)Who had become Brand Ambassador for Road Safety Campaigns?
Film Actor Akshay Kumar.
2) Which month will be celebrated as ‘month of nutrition’?
3)Which state launched Dial 100 Police Mobile App?
4)Who became the chief coach of Indian women’s cricket team recently?
17 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)Who had become Brand Ambassador for Road Safety Campaigns?
Film Actor Akshay Kumar.
2) Which month will be celebrated as ‘month of nutrition’?
3) Which state launched Dial 100 Police Mobile App?
4) In which year “Atal Bihari Vajpayee” got Bharat Ratna award?
5) Recently which aayog stated the Pitch to movement competition in India?
6) Who has inaugurated the world’s biggest health care insurance program?
7) Who has the appointed as next ambassador of India to Russian Federation?
D. Bala Venkatesh Verma.
8) Who became governor of Chhattisgarh?
9) Which state launched Ayushman Bharat scheme of the room this Independence Day?
10) Which state has launched ‘Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana’?
18 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)Who had been re-elected as a President of Mali?
Ibrahim Boubacar Keita.
2) Whihealthcarehosting the 24th Congress of Philosophy?
3) What position is acquired by Delhi on Liveability Index 2018?
4) Who had Sworn in as new President of Paraguay?
Mario Abdo Benitez.
5) What is the name of ISRO’s first sun mission to take off in 2019?
Aditya L1 Mission.
6) Singer Aretha franklin who died recently was from which country?
7) Recently what is the position of India in FIFA World Ranking?
8) IRCTC collaborates with which company to offer e-payments option?
9) In which year, Atal Bihari Vajpayee became India’s prime minister for first time?
10) Which country recently organized the Iran Action Group?
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.
19 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)Which country is hosting Asian Games 2018?
2) Who has taken the oath of Pakistan prime minister recently?
3) Which country will create space force by 2020?
4) Where has 11th World Hindi Conference been started?
5) Who was the Former UN chief that died recently?
6) India’s Esow Alben wins which medal at World Junior Track Cycling Championship?
7)Who won the BAFTA honour recently?
8) Which state government launched Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana?
9) Who is the highest paid actress in the world?
10) Who is to be Honored By Directors Guild of America?
20 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)Which country won the SAFF U-15 women championship?
2) Who has won the first Gold Medal for India in Asian Games 2018?
3) What is the motto of 18th Asian Games being held in Jakarta?
Light of Asia.
4)Who had become India’s latest Woman Grandmaster?
5) When is World Humanitarian Day observed?
6) Which country to introduce free nap pods to the pilgrims of Hajj?
7) Ministry of Railways launched which scheme to spread awareness about Indian Railways Heritage?
8) President Ram Nath Kovind approved how many Gallantry Awards including one Kirti Chakra?
9) Which city to host shooting World Cup in 2020?
10) Who was Infosys CFO that stepped down from his position recently?
21 August 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1) A Helina anti-tank guided missile was successfully test fired from an Indian Army helicopter this month in which State?
2) Who has Awarded US ‘Legion of Merit’ 2018?
General Dalbir Singh Suhag.
3) When is World Mosquito Day observed?
4)Who had won bronze in team shooting at Asian Games 2018?
Apurvi and Ravi.
5)Who had become 4th Indian wicketkeeper to take five catches on debut Test?
6)Which state’s Governor opened his official residence, Raj Bhavan to public for 15 days?
7)Who is Australian fast bowler announced retirement from all forms of Cricket recently?
8) IBHFL appointed whom as an independent director on the board?
9) Which state Police organized workshop to prevent cybercrime threats on real-time basis?
10) Who was Uri Avnery recently died?
22 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)Who has awarded as WHO “World No Tobacco Day” 2018 Award?
S K Arora.
2)Who has Won Western and Southern Open 2018?
3)India concludes Maitree Military Exercise with which country?
4)Which company becomes the first public sector enterprise to transact on TReDS?
5)Who had won a silver medal in shooting at 2018 Asian Games?
Deepak Kumar, Lakshya.
6)Who had won India’s first Gold medal in shooting at 2018 Asian Games?
7)Who won gold in 50 kg Freestyle Wrestling at Asian games 2018?
8)Who is elected as the President of DMK party in Tamil Nadu?
9)Which country invited Taliban for talks on 4th September?
10)Which autonomous body Constitutes B Sesikeran Committee to Review Food Labelling Standards?
23 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)Who is only Indian in Forbes’ list of top-paid female athletes 2018?
2) Which state put a new board for Naya Raipur Atal Nagar?
3)Who has appointed 7 New Governors recently?
President Ram Nath Kovind.
4)Which transport corporation faced Rs.27 lakh revenue loss due to Kerala flood?
The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC).
5)Which Indian company tops Fortune’s ‘Change the World’ list?
6) Who is an Indian Cricketer that wrote down his autobiography titled ‘281 and Beyond’?
7) The cricketer whose biography “No Spin” to release in October 2018?
8)International Day of Remembrance and tribute to the Victims of Terrorism is observed on which date?
9)Which country unveiled its first domestic fighter jet named ‘Kowsar’?
10) In which country First-ever IAF-RMAF joint air exercise begins?
24 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)Who is To Receive 2018 UEFA President’s Award?
2) Who returned as a Finance Minister three months after Kidney transplant?
3) Who is Former Union Minister and senior Congress leader passed away recently at 63?
4) Who took the oath and resume office as Governor of J&K?
5) Kuldip Nayar, who passed away recently was from which field?
6) Who is first ever Indian Female Shooter to win Asiad Gold?
7) Who inaugurated International Buddhist Conclave in New Delhi recently?
President Ram Nath Kovind.
8) A draft of which scheme for the international route unveiled by the government recently?
9) Which International Airport is now the World’s second-fastest growing airport?
10) Who has appointed as New chief of Chhattisgarh Lokayukta?
Retd Judge TP Sharma.
25 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1) Who is an Indian player that reclaimed no.1 Test ranking after losing it?
2)Which car company to launch an all-electric car sharing service in Berlin?
3)Which company become 1st Indian company to hit 8 trillion market cap?
4)India Banking Conclave 2018 held in which city?
5)Who are Indian actors ranked World’s 7th and 9th highest-paid actors, according to Forbes magazine?
6) Who has become a brand ambassador of Sanjay Gandhi National Park?
7) Who sworn in as Governor of Bihar recently?
8) Who appointed as a head of India investments by ADIA recently?
9) Who inaugurates Various Projects in Junagadh, Gujarat?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
10) Who is 2nd Indian to win women’s singles Tennis Asiad medal?
26 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)In which city of India International Water Colour Festival held recently?
2)Who won Asiad silver medal in men’s double trap shooting event?
Young Shardul Vihan.
3)Which Country’s defense minister finished his 4-day visit on India recently?
Chinese defense minister. (Lieutenant General Wei Fenghe.)
4)Who won a Gold medal in Tennis mixed doubles at the Asian Games 2018 recently?
5) India won which medal in Women’s kabaddi at Asiad?
Silver medal. (Iran won Gold Medal).
6)Which state aims to be the manufacturing hub of eastern India?
7)Who won the Bronze medal in rowing?
8)Which Government Body released 5 Thematic Reports on Indian Himalayan Region?
9) Who is a writer of the book “Sea Prayer” a tribute to Alan Kurdi?
10) Which Indian game gets recognition from the Olympic Council of Asia OCA?
27 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1) Who has appointed as new DRDO chairman?
G. Satheesh Reddy.
2) Who declared her retirement from Women’s T20 Internationals recently?
3) Which drug allowed the private chemist to sell by Government recently?
4)Who won a bronze medal in women’s singles squash in Asian games 2018?
5) Which University renamed its institute after former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee?
6) NGT appointed whom as a chairman of a panel to decide Vedanta’s Plea?
Justice S J Vazifdar.
7) Which India’s only an aircraft carrier that will fit with a marine?
8) Who is New Prime Minister of Australia?
9) In which state India’s first ISTS connected Wind Power project commissioned?
10) Who won a Gold medal in men’s shot put in Asian games-2018?
Tajinder Pal Singh.
11) Which finance bank Launched Overdraft Facility for MSEs?
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank.
12) INS Vikramaditya to get upgraded for its Air Wing from which country?
28 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1) Which PSU Bank ranked as a best state-run bank for the digital transaction?
Punjab National Bank.
2) Who has won India’s first Asian Games medal in the Women’s 100m Final event after 20 years?
Dutee Chand. (Silver Medal)
3) Who is to get the Asia Game Changer award from a global cultural organization?
4) Who has resigned as a director of Reliance Naval and Engineering?
5) Which Country is hosting Indian Ocean conference on August 27, 28?
6) Who has won first Gold Medal in Javelin Throw at Asian Games 2018?
7) Who won the Bronze medal in Badminton in Asian games 2018?
8) Which state seeks revival of cheetah reintroduction project?
9) Who won a Silver medal in women’s 400m race in Asian games-2018?
10) Who won a Silver medal in men’s 400m race in Asian games-2018?
11) Which country won the FIFA U20 Women’s World Cup?
12)Which company won the $56-million International Arbitration Award?
Reliance Power Unit.
29 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1) Which country bans the discretionary use of state funds, first-class air travel by govt officials?
2) Which country won the Men’s Carrom World Cup?
3) Which country became the first country in the world to make sanitary products free for all students?
4)Who appointed as Assocham Secretary General?
U K Varma.
5) Who inaugurated ‘Jaipur Foot’ camp in Vietnam?
6) What is the new name of Google’s Tez app?
7) Who has appointed as Asst Secretary-General & Head of New York office of UNEP?
8) Which country won Women’s carrom championship at World Cup?
9) Which bank named world’s best bank in a nod to its digital innovation?
10)In which country Scientists discovered deep-sea coral reef recently?
11) Recently In which country G20 Digital Economy Ministerial Meeting was held?
12) Which state launched ‘Mu Hero’ Programme?
13) Which state government has decided to organize youths’ conclave ‘ATAL’ in September 2018?
30 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1) Which bank changed its 1300 branch names and IFSC codes recently?
State Bank of India.
2) When is national Sports Day is celebrated in India recently?
3) Which company launched Navlekha Project for bringing offline content online?
4)Who appointed as a Next High Commissioner to U.K.?
5)Who won a gold medal in men’s triple jump in Asian Games 2018?
6)Which medal has won by Men’s Table Tennis team in Asian games 2018 recently?
7)Who has won Gold in 800m race in Asian games 2018?
8)Who has launched 3rd edition of Smart India Hackathon recently?
Minister Prakash Javadekar.
9)Which state signed a MoU with a foreign agency to create a malaria-free state?
10)The government of India and the World Bank signed how much dollar Agreement to help scale-up India’s Energy Efficiency Program?
11)Indian Railway, Shipping ministries signed pact for how much money for Indore-Manmad rail project?
12)First SAARC Agri Cooperative Business Forum begins in which city?
31 AUGUST 2018 CURRENT AFFAIRS
1)Who becomes first Indian heptathlete to win Asian Games gold?
2) Who has appointed as the first CEO of Vodafone Idea?
3) Who Won Gold in Men’s 1500m Event in Asian games 2018?
4)International Day against Nuclear Test is celebrated on which date recently?
5)Which Indian Naval Ship Reached Australia for exercise KAKADU 2018 recently?
6)Which authority made India’s 1st standardized modern ship design for Ganga a Reality?
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI).
7)Which city of India is hosting the third edition of ‘Smart India Hackathon’?
8)Which scheme recently approved by Cabinet for ocean research and early warning weather systems?
9)Which country won gold in the women’s 4X400 meter event?
10)Which state Assembly passed the bill for creation of 3 new districts recently?
11)With which country Cabinet approved the signing of Air Services Agreement?
12)Which Indian bank raised its capital from 800 crores to Rs 1435 Crores?
Indian Post Payment Bank (IPPB).
Follow us on;
Google plus: https://plus.google.com/113222629742273723444